Deliciously, fudgy tofu brownies, silky smooth and very chocolatey! And they’re so easy to make. It’s the perfect treat to share!
These are vegan, refined sugar free, can be paleo and nut and gluten free!
Vegan Tofu Brownies
- 60g (about 6) soft dates
- 120g firm tofu (water squeezed out)
- 15g (just under 1/4 cup) cacao powder
- 32g (1/8 cup) almond butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- Big pinch salt
- 5g baking powder
- 10g sesame flour (or coconut/almond/peanut flour)
- 10g whole-wheat flour (double other flour if you want to omit)
- 120ml (1/2 cup) almond milk (or other plantbased milk)
- 10g cacao nibs (optional)
Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding milk gradually.
Spread in lined tin and top with cacao nibs then bake for about 40 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Once completely cooled, cut into squares and enjoy.