Make every Tuesday ‘Turkey Taco Tuesday’ with this unique take on the classic Mexican dish. In just 20 mins, your Nutri Ninja Blender Duo can help you to create delicious and nutritious tacos.
What You'll Need
- 450g boneless turkey breast, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 30g taco seasoning mix
- 8 hard taco shells
- 30g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 20g sliced jalapeno peppers
- 30g coriander, chopped
- 1 batch Ninja's 'Best Blender Salsa'
Place the turkey into the pitcher of your Nutri Ninja Blender Duo, and PULSE until it is finely ground
Heat the oil in a small skillet over a medium heat
Add the taco seasoning to the turkey, and stir to combine
Assemble your tacos just how you like them, using the cooked turkey, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, coriander and Best Blender Salsa.
This recipe is great with most meats. Just substitute turkey with chicken, shrimp, beef or pork.