This vegan style Tiramisu has been created using Percol Coffee! This is a beautiful dessert which is so simple to make, and the creamy finish tastes delicious.
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 & 3/4 cups Self Raising flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Unrefined Raw Caster Sugar
- 1cup/240ml Percol Coffee chilled until ice cold
- Cream Mixture
- 1 tin Coconut Milk, Cream reserved - water part discarded
- 1 pack (170g) Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs Cacao Powder
- 3 tbs Icing Sugar
- 3 tbs Percol Coffee chilled until ice cold
- Vegan dark Chocolate, shaved over the top
- Cocao Powder
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C & line a 5mm deep baking tray.
Mix together the wet ingredients in a jug & the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Carefully mix the wet & dry ingredients together until just incorporated.
Pour the mix into your lined baking tray & into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Once cooked allow the sponge to cool completely on a wire rack.
30 minutes before serving, whip together the cream mixture until thick.
Cut the sponge up into circles using a pastry cutter then place a circle into the bottom of each of your serving glasses.
Drizzle over some coffee. Followed by spoonfuls of cream.
Repeat until you’ve filled your glasses.
Grate chocolate over the top and serve.