Ninja Kitchen Competition (Competition) Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of these Competitions is Euro Pro Europe Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08492819), whose registered office is at 15 Mariner Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 3FL (EPE).
2. These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. EPE reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of EPE shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition the entrant must be 18 years old and resident in Great Britain.
6. The Competition will run from the dates and time specified on the original competition post. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Employees of EPE or any group company or any of EPE’s retailers or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ or retailers’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. EPE reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. The details of entry into the competition will be available in the original post online. Entrants may be required to provide their name, address and email address. Once entrants have entered the Competition the copyright in the entry will be owned by EPE.
9. By entering the Competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
10. EPE assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Competition, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is capable of being legally bound in contract).
11. EPE reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
12. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access (as applicable).
13. The winners will be selected by an independent judge to be the most deserving out of all entries within 28 days of the Closing Date. The judges’ decision will be final. EPE will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 17.
14. The winner will receive the agreed prize from the post.
15. There is no cash prize alternative. The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
16. The winners will be contacted by entry channel ie. Facebook, Instagram or email. Failure to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified by EPE may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
17. The names of the winners will be announced on the Facebook / Twitter / Instagram page and will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Marketing Department, Euro Pro Europe Limited, 15 Mariner Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 3FL.
18. The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and EPE reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
19. When entering the Competition, entrants will be able to agree to the storage of their details on EPE’s database so they may be contacted by EPE or any member of EPE’s group about its products and services. If the entrant wishes to receive any such promotional material, he/she may opt in by ticking the appropriate box on the entry form.
20. EPE cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize. EPE will not accept (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
21. The Competition and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.